ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Reverse Query

  • To: "met@xxxxxxx" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Reverse Query
  • From: "Dillon, Chris" <c.dillon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 14:44:30 +0000

Dear Mr Metalitz,

Thank you for your public comment, dated Jan. 27, 2015, to the Translation &
Transliteration of Contact Information PDP WG.

We would like to make a more detailed reference to part of it in our final
report (in fact all of it is summarized in one of the report's appendices).
Anyway, we would be most grateful if you could provide a little more
information on p.3 "Facilitate identification of and response to fraudulent use
of legitimate data (e.g. address) for domain names belonging to another
registrant by using Reverse Query on identity-validated data".

We would belatedly like to thank you very much for your document.

Regards,

Chris Dillon.
Co-Chair of Translation & Transliteration of Contact Information PDP WG
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL,
Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599)