ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] T&T: Final deadline for amendments to the final report

  • To: "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] T&T: Final deadline for amendments to the final report
  • From: "Dillon, Chris" <c.dillon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 17:01:30 +0000

Dear colleagues,

Please propose any amendments to the version attached (updated in the light of
today's meeting) by 23:59 UTC today.

Please note that:

*         the authoritative version of the recommendations is on p.19-20.

*         the executive summary will be amended at the end.

Incidentally, for those not at today's meeting, our final working group meeting
is this Thursday at 13:00 UTC.

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL,
Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599)