ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

RE: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] GNSO Council passes Final Report

  • To: Pitinan Kooarmornpatana <pitinan@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Peter J. Dernbach" <pdernbach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] GNSO Council passes Final Report
  • From: "Dillon, Chris" <c.dillon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 14:21:46 +0000

Dear Peter, Pitinan and other T&T colleagues,

Thank you very much for your good wishes.

We all enjoyed working together on this one and I’m sure we’ll be brought
together on other bits of ICANN work in the future. In fact there is some talk
of an Implementation Review Team for this PDP and of members being encouraged
to join it, so it may be sooner than one thinks. I’ll be in touch when I have
further information, anyway.

With all best wishes,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL,
Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599)