ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

RE: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Self assessment

  • To: "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] Self assessment
  • From: "Dillon, Chris" <c.dillon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 12:13:14 +0000

Dear all,

Please ignore this email if you have already filled in the T&T self assessment.

I would like to draw your attention to Lars' recent email about it, as it is
easier to do now whilst the work is still fresh in the mind.

Thanking you in advance,

Regards,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL,
Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599)

You might recall my email about the self-assessment.

First, I would like to thank those five members who have completed the survey.

Our target goal is to have at least 10 responses among our 30 participants and
observers. So, I would like to encourage those who have not yet participated to
take a few minutes and do so. The survey will remain open through to 17 July
and here is the link: http://ttoci.questionpro.com

Please note that if you encounter any technical issues you can contact Ken Bour
 (ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>), an external consultant
who monitors and evaluates the survey.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Lars