ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg]

[gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] RE: Board Resolution passed

  • To: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann@xxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-contactinfo-pdp-wg] RE: Board Resolution passed
  • From: "Dillon, Chris" <c.dillon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 12:23:39 +0000

Dear Lars and colleagues,

Lars - Thank you for bringing that happy announcement to our attention and for
all your help during the WG's meetings.

Thank you all for being such a pleasure to work with and looking forward to
meeting you formally and informally at ICANN meetings,

With all best wishes,

Chris.
--
Research Associate in Linguistic Computing, Centre for Digital Humanities, UCL,
Gower St, London WC1E 6BT Tel +44 20 7679 1599 (int 31599)