ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois]

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] Next week's PDP Data Protection Meeting

  • To: "gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] Next week's PDP Data Protection Meeting
  • From: Don Blumenthal <dblumenthal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 11:01:48 -0500

Hello,

Next Wednesday's session will be a particularly important one. We will address,
or at least start to address, the comments submitted in response to the
template. In addition to reviewing the submissions, including the document
submitted directly to the subteam last week by the NCUC, I hope to have
representatives of the commenters who expressed concerns about data protection
and privacy available for questions. The additional NCUC thoughts are available
in the subteam wiki, as is a helpful document posted by Marie-laure that will
help focus where we are going.

I am resending the staff summary of data protection related responses, and am
reworking my lost summary document to fit with the template that Marika showed
the group the other day and that Mikey distributed yesterday. I have attached
the sample that we saw in Adobe Connect. In addition, here is a link to the
recording of the call:
http://ftp.adigo.com/clients/icann/20130227_Thick_WHOIS.zip. It will be sent
directly and posted to our wiki area in the future.

I look forward to our call next Wednesday at 2100 UTC.

Don