ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois]

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] MP3 Recording / Privacy and data protection sub-team

  • To: Gisella Gruber <Gisella.Gruber@xxxxxxxxx>, Privacy and Data Protection Thick WHOIS <gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] MP3 Recording / Privacy and data protection sub-team
  • From: Gisella Gruber <Gisella.Gruber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 07:59:52 -0800

Dear All,

Please find hereafter the MP3 recording of this session as well as the
participants and AC Chat Transcript.

http://ftp.adigo.com/clients/icann/20130306_Thick_WHOIS.zip

Attendees: Don Blumenthal, Roy Balleste , Steve Metalitz, Marc Anderson,
Susan Prosser, Marie-Laure Lemineur

Apologies: Amr Elsadr, Alan Greenberg, Carlton Samuels

Staff: Berry Cobb, Marika Konings, Gisella Gruber

Please note the next call is scheduled on Wednesday 13 March 2013 at 2000
UTC (1300 PDT, 1600 EDT, 2100 CET).

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Gisella

Adobe Connect Chat Transcript:

  Gisella Gruber-White:Welcome to the Privacy & Data Protection Sub-Team
Meeting 6 March 2013
  Gisella Gruber-White:@ Steve - if you send me your number, we will
dial-out to you
  Gisella Gruber-White:Marie-Laure - do you need a dial-out?
  Marie-laure Lemineur:yes pls, I requested one:) (506) 22 49  07 46
  Gisella Gruber-White:@ marie-Laure - who did you send it to?
  Gisella Gruber-White:We did not receive an email from you
  Marie-laure Lemineur:gnso sec...I remember sending it but I {ll double
check after the conf...
  Gisella Gruber-White:thank you Marie Laure - I do not see it
  Marie-laure Lemineur:ok we´ll sort it out later :)
  Berry Cobb:Should we not qualify ANY as....WHOIS Registrant, Admin, Tech &
Billing Info?  This way do not confuse other customer information stored
elsewhere?
  Susan Prosser:@Berry, that would clarify the fact billing/Credit card data
is not included
  steve metalitz:Agree with Marika
  Marc Anderson:I could do either time, but I would prefer to adjust to US
time.
  Marie-laure Lemineur:thanks to al bye