ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois]

RE: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] Beijing

  • To: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxx>, Marie-Laure Lemineur <mllemineur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] Beijing
  • From: Don Blumenthal <dblumenthal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 04:54:55 -0400

I've been trying to get a consistent VPN connection for over two hours. Maybe
Steve provided the necessary touch when he walked by in the open forum a few
minutes ago.

I had an evening meeting set earlier today, so it looks like schedules won't
mesh. Maybe we should try video Skype for our next call. :)

As for a next call, I suggest that we spend it discussing the state of the
report draft at the time and how new RAA language affects what we say if it has
been published by then.

Also, when should we get back to work? I am ready to start again next week but
I know that it goes against practice and the full WG's plans. Please let me
know your preferences. In any event, I would appreciate a volunteer to lead a
4/25 call because I will be at a conference in Buenos Aires.

Don

Sent from my tablet.