ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois]

[gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] MP3 & Attendees / Privacy and data protection sub-team meeting- 17 April 2013

  • To: Privacy and Data Protection Thick WHOIS <gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dataprotection-thickwhois] MP3 & Attendees / Privacy and data protection sub-team meeting- 17 April 2013
  • From: Julia Charvolen <julia.charvolen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 15:37:49 -0700

Dear Marika,

Please find hereafter the MP3 recording of today's Privacy and Data Protection
sub-team as well as the participants and AC Chat Transcript.

http://ftp.adigo.com/clients/icann/20130417_ThickWHOIS.zip

Attendees: Marie-Laure Lemineur, Don Blumenthal, Marc Anderson, Steve Metalitz,
Amr Elsadr

Apologies: Alan Greenberg, Susan Prosser, Roy Balleste

Staff: Marika Konings, Berry Cobb, Julia Charvolen

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Julia

Adobe Connect chat:
  Marika Konings:Welcome to the privacy & data protection sub-team meeting of
  Amr Elsadr:Hi..., just joined the call.
  Amr Elsadr:Just sorry that I wasn't there! :)
  Amr Elsadr:All good here.
  Berry Cobb:Suggest not calling out VRSN, but in general, current thin
registries
  Amr Elsadr:+1 Marc..., which is why I feel all of this is within scope. It
involves the transition from thin to thick, not just the nature of whois data
being published.
  Amr Elsadr:OK..., thanks.
  Amr Elsadr:thnx steve. :)
  Amr Elsadr:Who2 :)
  Amr Elsadr:+1 Steve
  marie-laure lemineur:thanks you Don Nd all