ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] Agenda for Tomorrow

  • To: gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] Agenda for Tomorrow
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:44:14 -0500

Apologies for missing last weeks call. In an effort to get caught up in time for tomorrow's call, I was hoping that someone could update me on the agenda for tomorrow? The current agenda, which I suspect is out of date, is only this:

Subject: Whois task Force 123

Comments/Agenda: Discuss the Preliminary Report to be sent to the list.

Much thanks in advance,
--

                      -rwr

Contact info: http://www.blogware.com/profiles/ross
Skydasher: A great way to start your day
My weblog: http://www.byte.org