ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] Preliminary Task Force Report on improving notification and consent

  • To: <gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] Preliminary Task Force Report on improving notification and consent
  • From: "Maria Farrell" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:56:23 -0300

Dear all,

Here is the preliminary task force report on Recommendation 1 as discussed
on our last WHOIS call.  It is to be voted on during tomorrow's call.

Following tomorrow's vote, an updated version in html will be posted for
public comments as the PDP moves forward.

Please let me know of any comments or corrections you may have as quickly as
possible.

All the best, Maria