ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Voting Members

  • To: ross@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Voting Members
  • From: "Jordyn A. Buchanan" <jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:48:09 -0400

Hi all:

For those of you that were not on the call, we agreed that:

1) We will record the votes from each voting representative from each of the previous task forces (TF 1, TF2 and TF 3).
2) We will summarize the vote along constituency lines. (For example, we might say that 3 constituencies supported, 1 abstained, 1 opposed, and 1 had a split result.)
3) Because the voting procedure now allows participation from a large number of voting reps, we agreed that we would solicit votes via e-mail from all voting reps who were not on the call. This includes reps who provided some sort of proxy, but were not present on the call. Those that voted on the call will not be allowed to change their votes.
4) All e-mail votes must be submitted by Friday, which is the deadline for posting the preliminary report according to the PDP.

Jordyn