ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

RE: [gnso-dow123] Resignation as Co-Chair of Whois Task Force

  • To: "'Bruce Tonkin'" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Neuman, Jeff'" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dow123] Resignation as Co-Chair of Whois Task Force
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 19:44:08 -0400

Dear Jeff,

I add my thanks and appreciation for your leadership in the WHOIS TF
activities. You and Jordyn and Brian had some real challenges as chairs. We
reinvented the policy development processes via the new PDP, but didn't yet
have fully supported TFs/e.g. policy staff on board, and you all were faced
with a need to undertake a good deal of bootstrapping the processes while
undertaking managing challenging issues.

Special thanks to you for undertaking also the co-chairing role when the
three TFs were combined.

We will all miss your participation in the TF.

Thanks for your commitment and contribution.

I look forward to continuing to work with you in your other business
activities as they involve you with ICANN.

Best wishes,

Marilyn

  _____