ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

RE: [gnso-dow123] DRAFT redline of recommendation 2

  • To: <jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dow123] DRAFT redline of recommendation 2
  • From: "Milton Mueller" <Mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:49:21 -0400

It doesn't address "conflicts with national law" in general, it
addresses conflicts with national PRIVACY law.

>>> "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx> 4/26/2005 11:46:22 AM >>>
Is the Task Force allowed to change/set the Terms of Reference? I
still
don't see where the TOR officially became resolving RAA conflicts with
national law, which is what this recommendation really addresses, not
privacy.

Tim