ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] RE: recommendation #2

  • To: "Milton Mueller" <mueller@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>, <owner-gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxx>, "Steven J. Metalitz IIPA" <metalitz@xxxxxxxx>, "Tom Keller" <tom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] RE: recommendation #2
  • From: "Steven J. Metalitz IIPA" <metalitz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 17:17:28 -0400

 Retracing our steps regarding this recommendation (conflicts with
national law), which is the other item on our agenda tomorrow, I
believe, we also need to resolve what we think about Tom Keller's
proposed changes, which are summarized in the postings below.  Tim and
Milton have already weighed on on this but the TF as a whole has to make
a decision so that we can move forward.  For what it is worth I agree
with Tim on this.

Steve Metalitz