ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

RE: [gnso-dow123] Whois tf 123 call Tuesday 7 June Half hour later?

  • To: "'GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dow123] Whois tf 123 call Tuesday 7 June Half hour later?
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 13:26:40 -0400

Glen, I am responding on list, to ascertain that this change of time has
been accepted. If not, then I'll miss most of the call, but might be on the
last segment of the WHOIS call. If we start at 10, then I can be on most of
the call. However, I understand that it may not be convenient to make the
requested change in time.

However, I think that there are segments of the discussion at the Council
that will be in the Council minutes, that would be helpful to have, even in
draft form, by the time of the call, for the full TF to have access to.
Fortunately, Jordyn, as chair, was on the Council call.

Is it possible to have this segment of minutes done and shared with the TF,
realizing they are in draft form until approved by Council.

I know that that the full minutes may take a bit longer for the Council, but
I reference here only the segments related to the discussion of the ToR. For
instance, there was instruction to Maria Farrell regarding specific
preparatory work that would be useful for the TF to have awareness of, as
well as discussion about being prepared to make a report in Luxembourg.

As an FYI, with apologies to the TF, I will be at the WGIG open consultation
on 6/14, and will have a very difficult challenge to be on the call that
week.  I will consult with David Fares and Sarah Deutsch to ascertain that
they can represent the BC's input and positions for that call. And it is
possible, depending on the crisis de jure in the room at that time, that I
might be able to dial in for the call. However, since I cannot commit, I
will offer apologies for that call, early.

Regards,

Marilyn Cade, BC Councilor/WHOIS TF