ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gnso-dow123] Whois tf 123 call Tuesday 7 June Half hour later?

• To: gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Whois tf 123 call Tuesday 7 June Half hour later?
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 22:50:40 -0400

<html><div style='background-color:'><DIV class=RTE>
<P>Thanks so much Glen. </P>
<P>I will dial in very close to 10 a.m. and can be on the call for at least an hour. </P>
<P>The 6/14 meeting is simply too challenging, since I need to be at the WGIG event in Geneva, but I will talk to Sarah and David and we will ensure a BC presence. <BR><BR></P><BR><BR><BR>&gt;From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" &lt;gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;<BR>&gt;To: Marilyn Cade &lt;marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx&gt;<BR>&gt;CC: Maria Farrell &lt;maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx&gt;, gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<BR>&gt;Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Whois tf 123 call Tuesday 7 June Half hour later?<BR>&gt;Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 09:57:06 +0200<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;Marilyn, the task force call has been arranged for 10:00 EST on <BR>&gt;Tuesday 7 June. The number has been sent to each task force member. <BR>&gt;Please let me know whether you need a resend.<BR>&gt;The portion of the draft minute of the GNSO Council, relating to the <BR>&gt;Whois discussion will be available to the task force before the <BR>&gt;meeting.<BR>&gt;The new terms of reference for the WHOIS combined task force<BR>&gt;http://gnso.icann.org/policies/terms-of-reference.html<BR>&gt;are posted at:<BR>&gt;http://gnso.icann.org/<BR>&gt;http://gnso.icann.org/issues/whois-privacy/index.shtml<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;I hope this answers your question.<BR>&gt;Thank you for your timely apologies for the call on 6/14.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;Kind regards,<BR>&gt;Glen<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;Marilyn Cade wrote:<BR>&gt;&gt;Glen, I am responding on list, to ascertain that this change of <BR>&gt;&gt;time has<BR>&gt;&gt;been accepted. If not, then I'll miss most of the call, but might <BR>&gt;&gt;be on the<BR>&gt;&gt;last segment of the WHOIS call. If we start at 10, then I can be on <BR>&gt;&gt;most of<BR>&gt;&gt;the call. However, I understand that it may not be convenient to <BR>&gt;&gt;make the<BR>&gt;&gt;requested change in time.<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;However, I think that there are segments of the discussion at the <BR>&gt;&gt;Council<BR>&gt;&gt;that will be in the Council minutes, that would be helpful to have, <BR>&gt;&gt;even in<BR>&gt;&gt;draft form, by the time of the call, for the full TF to have access <BR>&gt;&gt;to.<BR>&gt;&gt;Fortunately, Jordyn, as chair, was on the Council call.<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;Is it possible to have this segment of minutes done and shared with <BR>&gt;&gt;the TF,<BR>&gt;&gt;realizing they are in draft form until approved by Council.<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;I know that that the full minutes may take a bit longer for the <BR>&gt;&gt;Council, but<BR>&gt;&gt;I reference here only the segments related to the discussion of the <BR>&gt;&gt;ToR. For<BR>&gt;&gt;instance, there was instruction to Maria Farrell regarding specific<BR>&gt;&gt;preparatory work that would be useful for the TF to have awareness <BR>&gt;&gt;of, as<BR>&gt;&gt;well as discussion about being prepared to make a report in <BR>&gt;&gt;Luxembourg.<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;As an FYI, with apologies to the TF, I will be at the WGIG open <BR>&gt;&gt;consultation<BR>&gt;&gt;on 6/14, and will have a very difficult challenge to be on the call <BR>&gt;&gt;that<BR>&gt;&gt;week.&nbsp;&nbsp;I will consult with David Fares and Sarah Deutsch to <BR>&gt;&gt;ascertain that<BR>&gt;&gt;they can represent the BC's input and positions for that call. And <BR>&gt;&gt;it is<BR>&gt;&gt;possible, depending on the crisis de jure in the room at that time, <BR>&gt;&gt;that I<BR>&gt;&gt;might be able to dial in for the call. However, since I cannot <BR>&gt;&gt;commit, I<BR>&gt;&gt;will offer apologies for that call, early.<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;Regards,<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;Marilyn Cade, BC Councilor/WHOIS TF<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;-----Original Message-----<BR>&gt;&gt;From: owner-gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxx <BR>&gt;&gt;[mailto:owner-gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxx] On<BR>&gt;&gt;Behalf Of GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<BR>&gt;&gt;Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 10:20 AM<BR>&gt;&gt;To: gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<BR>&gt;&gt;Subject: [gnso-dow123] Whois tf 123 call Tuesday 7 June Half hour <BR>&gt;&gt;later?<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;[To: gnso-dow123[at]gnso.icann.org]<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;Dear Task force members,<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;Marilyn Cade has asked whether we could consider moving the Whois <BR>&gt;&gt;combined task force call on June 7 from 9:30 to 10:00 am EST, as&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>&gt;&gt;it conflicts with a nominating committee call and there are a few <BR>&gt;&gt;task force members who are also on the nominating committee.<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;Please let me know off the list whether you would agree to the half <BR>&gt;&gt;hour time change for the call on Tuesday June 7, 2005.<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;Proposed time for call on June 7, 2005<BR>&gt;&gt;7:00 am LA<BR>&gt;&gt;10:00 am EST<BR>&gt;&gt;11:00 am Buenos Aires<BR>&gt;&gt;14:00 UTC<BR>&gt;&gt;16:00 Central European Time<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;Thank you very much.<BR>&gt;&gt;Kind regards,<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;Glen<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;Glen de Saint Géry<BR>&gt;&gt;GNSO Secretariat - ICANN<BR>&gt;&gt;gnso.secretariat[at]gnso.icann.org<BR>&gt;&gt;http://gnso.icann.org<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;<BR></DIV></div></html>

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy