ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] IPC constituency statement

  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] IPC constituency statement
  • From: "Steven J. Metalitz IIPA" <metalitz@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:12:57 -0400

This is just a heads up to say that the IPC will not make tomorrow's
target date for submitting its 3 constituency statements.  Our members
are reviewing revised drafts prepared since Luxembourg and will be
discussing and (I hope!) approving them at a previously scheduled
meeting on Friday, July 22.  To be on the safe side, I predict that we
will be able to submit our statements no later than Monday, July 25.
Sorry for the delay.

Steve Metalitz