ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] IPC constituency statement

  • To: Thomas Keller <tom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] IPC constituency statement
  • From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 20:35:19 +0200

Thanks for this info!
Glen

Thomas Keller wrote:
The registrars will need some more time also and I have the feeling that
until Monday will not be sufficant.

tom

Am 21.07.2005 schrieb KathrynKL@xxxxxxx:

The NCUC needs a bit more time as well. We will also submit our constituency statements by Monday.

Regards, Kathy

This is just a heads up to say that the IPC will not make tomorrow's target date for submitting its 3 constituency statements. Our members are reviewing revised drafts prepared since Luxembourg and will be discussing and (I hope!) approving them at a previously scheduled meeting on Friday, July 22. To be on the safe side, I predict that we will be able to submit our statements no later than Monday, July 25. Sorry for the delay. Steve Metalitz

Gruss,

tom

(__) (OO)_____ (oo) /|\ A cow is not entirely full of
| |--/ | * milk some of it is hamburger!