ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] 6 September WHOIS call

  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] 6 September WHOIS call
  • From: "Maria Farrell" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 15:40:58 -0700

Dear all,

Please accept my apologies for missing today's WHOIS call. I mixed up my
schedule and put the wrong time in my diary.

However, I've listened to the recording of the call and will be providing
the preliminary summary of the call as usual.  Also, I will make sure the
changes to the preliminary task force report on recommendation 2 will be
implemented and the report is posted for public comments without any undue
delay.

All the best, Maria