ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] Registrar Draft Submission on Purpose of Whois and Contact Types

  • To: gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] Registrar Draft Submission on Purpose of Whois and Contact Types
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 13:54:22 -0400

As discussed during our last teleconference, I am submitting a draft document that has been circulated to the Registrar Constituency for consideration, amendment and adoption as the official position of the Registrar Constituency per the requirements of the Terms of Reference for this task force regarding items #2 and #3 discussing the purpose of WHOIS and specific contact types.

Notice: This document is not the official policy position of the GNSO Registrar Constituency. This document has been submitted to the Registrar Constituency for its consideration. The final position of the Registrar Constituency may or may not substantially resemble the opinions and proposal espoused by this document.

I welcome any and all questions concerning this document that you or your constituencies may have.

-ross