ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] Constituency statements on Recommendation 2 on national laws

  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] Constituency statements on Recommendation 2 on national laws
  • From: "Maria Farrell" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 16:18:19 +0200

Dear all,

I was out of office late last week and have been delayed in sending you the
preliminary summary of last week's WHOIS conference call.

So, in the meantime, I would like to remind any constituencies planning to
send a short statement on any changes to the procedure/advice that were not
accepted by the task force to please do so.

We had mentioned a deadline of last Friday (14 October) for sending any
follow-up statements to the list, but as I have been delayed in finalising
the task force report, I'd be happy to incorporate any changes I receive by
close of business today.

Many thanks, Maria