ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] Vancouver draft schedule relating to GNSO

  • To: gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] Vancouver draft schedule relating to GNSO
  • From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 15:53:20 +0100

[To:gnso-dow123[at]gnso.icann.org]

Dear All,

This is just to give you a rough orientation. Attached please find a skeleton plan of meetings that are particularly related to the GNSO. I do not have the names of all the rooms nor do I have confirmation of times, but as soon as they become available I will fill them in and make adjustments.

Thanks and safe trips!
Kind regards
Glen

Glen de Saint Géry