ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] Re: Do we need a meeting tomorrow?

  • To: "KathrynKL@xxxxxxx" <KathrynKL@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] Re: Do we need a meeting tomorrow?
  • From: "Jordyn Buchanan" <jordyn.buchanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 12:25:06 -0500

Kathy:

I think you are correct.  Since we do not yet have a copy of the final
report, we will defer tomorrow's call until March 7.  On the agenda we
will discuss the NCUC proposal as well as the final report, with the
intention of voting on and finalizing the final report.

Glen--can you update the invitations for everonye?

Jordyn