ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Attached! Preliminary tf Report PurposeWhois and Whois con...

  • To: ross@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Attached! Preliminary tf Report PurposeWhois and Whois con...
  • From: "David W. Maher" <dmaher@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 10:09:22 -0600

I vote for Tuesday - usual time
David Maher

At 09:32 AM 3/7/2006, Ross Rader wrote:
As a counterpoint, I find it very difficult to string out my ICANN related calls over a period of days - much easier to schedule into one dedicated ICANN day - it lets me hang out the "do not disturb - I'm doing ICANN stuff" sign so to speak.

I also realize that everyone has different working arrangements so we might want to do a quick straw poll of the group to see what works best for everyone, and hurts the least for the fewest people.

-r

Marilyn Cade wrote:
no,thanks for asking.

But, missing close to 5 hours of work in a single day is hard to make up in terms of meeting deadlines. Easier to spread the contributions over multipole days usually. Would be like missing two classes a day, instead of only one, I suspect! :-)