ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] Next TF call

  • To: gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] Next TF call
  • From: "Jordyn Buchanan" <jordyn.buchanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 15:51:40 -0400

Hello all:

We had previously discussed having our next task force call next week, on
April 11 at our usual time.

Unfortunately, due to some changes in my travel schedule as a result of
changing jobs, I won't be available at that time.  I would propose instead,
that we have our next call a week later, on April 18.  Unfortunately, I'll
still be several time zones away at that point.  As a result, I propose that
we have the call at 2:30 PM EDT instead of our usual 9:30 slot.

The agenda for the call will be to discuss the NCUC procedural proposal,
recap events from Wellington, and to discuss the future chairing of the task
force.

Jordyn