ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Request for agenda item for WHOIS task force teleconference scheduled for 9 May 2006

  • To: gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Request for agenda item for WHOIS task force teleconference scheduled for 9 May 2006
  • From: Thomas Keller <tom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:48:26 +0200

To pick up this subject immediately, I believe that a face to face
meeting in Marrakech would be very benefical but I'm unsure how
this can be achieved without our chair. My suggestion would be to
 appoint a interim chair for this period of time.

Best,

tom

Am 28.04.2006 schrieb Bruce Tonkin:
> Hello Jordyn,
>
> Please add the topic of the Marrakech meeting opportunity to the WHOIS
> task force agenda for your next teleconference.
>
> I would like to hear from the task force on whether a 1 or 2 day
> in-person WHOIS task force meeting would be useful in Marrakech.   I
> will then pass this information onto the GNSO Council at its next
> meeting (scheduled for 18 May 2006).
>
> Thanks,
> Bruce Tonkin
> Chair, GNSO Council

Gruss,

tom

(__)
(OO)_____
(oo)    /|\     A cow is not entirely full of
  | |--/ | *    milk some of it is hamburger!
  w w w  w