ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

  • To: <gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dow123]
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 23:30:28 +1000

Hello All,

Attached is a copy of the presentation I provided in the joint GAC/GNSO
session today.

I provided this presentation to clarify the status of the work from a
GNSO Council perspective, and to clear up some misconceptions that have
emerged from recent letters regarding whether any of the data will not
be collected.

My intent was to provide factual material.  If there is anything that is
not factually correct please let me know.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin