ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

RE: [gnso-dow123] Brief summary of Whois Task Force administrative meeting, 26 June 2006

  • To: "Steve Metalitz" <metalitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Maria Farrell" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dow123] Brief summary of Whois Task Force administrative meeting, 26 June 2006
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 05:02:31 +1000

Hello All,

> I do not recall any decision that Bruce would make a presentation to
the GAC/GNSO meeting on June 26.

Nor do I.  I did inform Jordyn at the meeting that I was going to ask
the GAC Working group chair (Suzanne Sene) if I could speak with respect
to the recent GNSO Council decision on WHOIS.   It only became clear to
me the day before that this would be the major focus of the GAC session,
rather than the work the task force is doing on improving WHOIS.   I was
not speaking on behalf of the task force.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin