ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Proposal to postpone Tuesday's WHOIS TF meeting/conflict

  • To: marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx, maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx, gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Proposal to postpone Tuesday's WHOIS TF meeting/conflict
  • From: KathrynKL@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 09:32:39 EDT

All:
I know well the conflict that Marilyn mentions.  There will be a hearing this
Tuesday on Whois, and it conflicts with our TF meeting.  FWIW, I reviewed the
schedule last week and I decided to participate in the TF call (and review
testimony later).

However, I understand and appreciate Marilyn's request.  This is a hard one.
Regards, Kathy