ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Proposed Amendment to oPOC Proposal

  • To: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Proposed Amendment to oPOC Proposal
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:18:28 -0400

Marilyn Cade wrote:
Thanks, Ross. I will discuss this with my fellow BC representatives. Very
much appreciate the quick turn around on new language! Marilyn

Great - thanks. Note that I optimized for "speed" over "precision" so this wording may require additional tooling before we can all agree on it. If the BC (and everyone else) agrees with the intent of the words we can work on fine-tuning them to say exactly what we mean.

Regards,

--

                       -ross rader
                        general manager,

Have you checked out the NetIdentity/Nameplanet Weblog?
http://netidentity.weblog.info