ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] Agenda for next call (August 28)

  • To: gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] Agenda for next call (August 28)
  • From: "Jordyn Buchanan" <jordyn.buchanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 11:56:51 -0400

Hi all:

Please find attached the agenda for our next call.  We've got a lot to
cover.  If you have specific suggestions in any of these areas, it would be
very helpful to send them to the list before the call for review and to
facilitate the discussion:

- Discussion of whether or not registry Whois is used as a backup to
registrar Whois
 + Staff to follow-up on action items from our last call before the next
one in order to facilitate this discussion
- What effect, if any, does the OPOC proposal have on proxy services?
- How do we notify people of the changes to Whois, including the definition
of various roles?
- How is data that is no longer published in Whois made available?  (e.g. to
law enforcement)

Jordyn