ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] Apologies for absence

  • To: <gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] Apologies for absence
  • From: "Maria Farrell" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 11:52:48 +0200

Dear all,

Please accept my apologies for my unanticipated absence from yesterday's
Whois Task Force call. Unfortunately, I was caught while driving in a flash
flood. Having texted Glen to let her know I would be late onto the call, I
lost coverage and was unable to dial in, presumably due to the weather
conditions. I will review the recording of the call and respond to any
points as needed.

Normally, as with the last Whois call, I inform the task force when I will
be unable to be on a call. Yesterday was, unfortunately, an unpredictable
event. I would like to assure task force members that this task force has
the full and ongling support of the policy staff.

Best regards, Maria