ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] Changes to OPOC proposal

  • To: jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] Changes to OPOC proposal
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 18:00:35 -0400

Jordyn Buchanan wrote:

Thanks for this suggestion, Tim (and the helpful discussion around it).

Just a reminder to everyone that if you have other ideas to improve the OPOC
proposal, please try to send them to the list (or update the Writely
document and then let us know) no later than tomorrow. This will help us
have a useful discussion on Monday's call.

to the last point, it would also be helpful if we all prefaced our changes with some sort of markup (I have been using "[PROPOSAL]" ) so that casual readers that aren't familiar with the history of the document can more easily understand which passages are under discussion.

Regards,

--

                       -ross rader
                        general manager,

Have you checked out the NetIdentity/Nameplanet Weblog?
http://netidentity.weblog.info