ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

RE: [gnso-dow123] For your review: DRAFT Preliminary Task Force Report on the Whois Service

  • To: "'Maria Farrell'" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dow123] For your review: DRAFT Preliminary Task Force Report on the Whois Service
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 17:38:50 -0400

Thanks for getting this out by the week end.

I have to take a look at this week end. However, I've already got a loaded
schedule of work due to the IGF and PDP Feb 06 and ITU Plenipot prep stuff.
I'm not sure that I'll make it all the way through the report. Will do my
best.

However, I have a question:

The two proposals we are discussing still don't address how to access non
displayed data, if there is a change. That still has to be discussed and was
on the agenda for Monday's call. Don't we have to have that discussion?

Finally, the work items tasked by Council from the Marrakech meeting to the
policy staff that were delivered some time ago, are relevant to the TF. Have
they been included in the materials discussed in the report. In my quick
glance, I didn't' t see whether they were there or not.,

Best regards,

Marilyn

  _____

  _____