ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

Re: [gnso-dow123] For your review: Revised version of preliminary task force report on Whois services

  • To: Maria Farrell <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] For your review: Revised version of preliminary task force report on Whois services
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 14:50:10 -0500

Given that Steve's special interest proposal hasn't been finalized yet, why are we including it in this draft of the report? Shouldn't we wait until we see what he pulls together?

Maria Farrell wrote:
Dear all,
Please find attached a revised version of preliminary task force report on Whois services for your review and discussion on next Monday's call.
Please also be aware that constituency statements will be solicited during the public comments period that will be launched regarding this report.
All the best, Maria