ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] FINAL REVIEW: Preliminary Task Force Report on Whois Services

  • To: <gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] FINAL REVIEW: Preliminary Task Force Report on Whois Services
  • From: "Maria Farrell" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 18:19:02 +0100

Dear all,

Attached is the Preliminary Task Force Report on Whois Services for your
final review before it is posted for public comments.

The task force has agreed to a final 24 hour period for comments. This time
tomorrow - assuming no substantial comments have been received - I will send
the report for posting on the ICANN website.

As we are up against the US Thanksgiving holiday, can you please have your
comments to me in advance of this time, tomorrow?  It will be a challenge to
get the report published on our website, and if I have the report finalized
by this time tomorrow it will help me to ensure this happens.

Many thanks, Maria