ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] WHOIS TF, NCUC and Sao Paulo meeting

  • To: <jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jordyn.buchanan@xxxxxxxxx>, "Steven Metalitz" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] WHOIS TF, NCUC and Sao Paulo meeting
  • From: "Milton Mueller" <Mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 16:18:49 -0500

Jordyn and others:

Since I am unable to attend the Sao Paulo meeting, nor is our other
official TF member, I have asked our GNSO Council member Robin Gross to
cover for me. I have briefed her (briefly) on where things stand and due
to her council presence she is aware of the basic issues and nature of
the PDP. I would ask that she be invited to and involved in any and all
TF-related meetings during the Brazil ICANN meeting.

Thanks.

Dr. Milton Mueller
http://www.digital-convergence.org
http://www.internetgovernance.org