ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] Whois TF report / next meeting

  • To: gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] Whois TF report / next meeting
  • From: "Jordyn Buchanan" <jordyn.buchanan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 15:15:29 -0800

Hi all:

Sorry for the late notice on this, but:

After looking at the current draft of the report, I think we need to
make some more structural changes to seprate out the "majority" and
"minority" report.  To that end, I think we'll spend some time next
week doing that offline, and then plan to have a call on February 26th
to hopefully have a final discussion about the report, and to initiate
voting by e-mail on the final report.

So, no call next Monday.  A call on Feb. 26th, with (hopefully) voting
by e-mail to commence shortly thereafter.

Jordyn