Re: [gnso-dow123] For Task Force vote from 26 Feb: Final Task Force Report on Whois Services
- To: <gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Maria Farrell" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [gnso-dow123] For Task Force vote from 26 Feb: Final Task Force Report on Whois Services
- From: "Milton Mueller" <Mueller@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:37:11 -0500
Maria and all:
I cannot get into the call. I have dialed the number and am listening
to bad music for what seems like forever. No operator/coordinator has
>>> "Maria Farrell" <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx> 2/23/2007 11:47 AM >>>
Dear Task Force members,
Attached is version 1.4 of the Final Task Force Report on Whois
Here are the changes that have been made since version 1.3:
- OPoC proposal moved into section on policy recommendation of the
- Special Circumstances proposal moved to an annex
- Sentence on appreciating the input of public comments added to
comments summary (page 14)
- place holders on policy recommendations removed from section on each
of reference - the policy recommendation of the task force is
altogether in section 5; 'Task Force Recommendation'.
- comparison of two main proposals to Task Force Terms of Reference
'Staff comparison of policy recommendation and minority proposal', and
re-numbered into a single section.
- Completion of Executive Summary to include summary of the OPoC
i.e. policy recommendation, and summary of public comments.
- Update of Task Force voting members section (3 names were missing).
Could you please review the changes and respond with any queries or
concerns? If there are any outstanding issues with the report, I would
grateful if you could let me know either before next Monday's (26 Feb)
or in the course of that call.
As a reminder, Task Force voting on the report will commence from
All the best, Maria