ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

RE: [gnso-dow123] REMINDER: Vote for Whois TF

  • To: <jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dow123] REMINDER: Vote for Whois TF
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 09:19:40 -0800

My vote  is no.

Steve Metalitz

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jordyn Buchanan
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 3:59 PM
To: gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gnso-dow123] REMINDER: Vote for Whois TF

A reminder to everyone to vote for the Whois TF recommendations.
Please vote for one of these two options:

- I support the policy recommendations in the report

or

- I do not support the policy recommendations in the report

(The policy recommendations are the OPOC proposal.)

YOU ARE NOT VOTING ON WHETHER OR NOT THE REPORT SHOULD BE PUBLISHED.
That will happen automatically.  You are simply voting on whether or
not you support the policy recommendations in the report.

Voting closes at the end of the day tomorrow (Friday).

Thanks,

Jordyn