ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dow123]

[gnso-dow123] Remote Participation in Lisbon

  • To: gnso-dow123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-dow123] Remote Participation in Lisbon
  • From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 18:10:07 +0100

[To: gnso-dow123[at]gnso.icann.org]

Dear All,

For those who would like to participate remotely in the meetings, see agenda attached, please let me know and I will send you a dial in number for the meetings on Saturday and Sunday.

For the GAC /GNSO meetings, may I remind you of the public participation web site:
http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-15mar07.htm
(Please contact Kieren McCarthy, at <kieren.mccarthy@xxxxxxxxx>
directly for information on participation.)

to participate in the GNSO public forum see link below for agenda:
http://www.icann.org/meetings/lisbon/agenda-gnso-26mar07.htm

Thank you very much.
Kind regards,

Glen