ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dt-wg]

Re: [gnso-dt-wg] Proposed times for Domain Tasting ad hoc group

  • To: Mike Rodenbaugh <mxr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-dt-wg] Proposed times for Domain Tasting ad hoc group
  • From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:30:25 +0200

Thanks Mike,

The issue on Thursday is either the new gTLD calls or the Council calls for 2 hours.

So I will note Wednesday.
Thank you,

Kind regards,

Glen
Mike Rodenbaugh a écrit :
Thanks Glen.  This will need to be a weekly call as we only have a short time
to complete our work.  I strongly prefer it not be back to back with the RPM
call as I am participating in that group as well.

I can do the Wednesday time, or anytime on Thursday as well.

Kind regards,

Mike Rodenbaugh

Sr. Legal Director

Yahoo! Inc.

NOTE:  This message may be protected by attorney-client and/or work product
privileges, if you are not the intended recipient then please delete this
message and all attachments and notify me as soon as possible.  Thanks.