ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dt-wg]

[gnso-dt-wg] Collection of Facts (including UDRP Provider questions)

  • To: <gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-dt-wg] Collection of Facts (including UDRP Provider questions)
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 15:51:22 -0400

All,

I've attached a revised draft RFI, which includes the "million dollar
question."  I'm not 100% satisfied with the wording, but the only
alternative seemed to be participant category-specific iterations.
(That's fine with me if that's the consensus of the group.)

Also, I've attached a list of draft questions for the UDRP providers.
Please let me know if you have any comments, suggestions, or additional
questions.  I would welcome any successful efforts at making them more
concise.

Kristina