[gnso-dt-wg] Domain Tasting ad hoc group - Action points from call 1 August
- To: <gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [gnso-dt-wg] Domain Tasting ad hoc group - Action points from call 1 August
- From: "Olof Nordling" <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 12:15:53 +0200
Below please find action points from yesterday's call.
PS. It's a draft - please tell me if I got something wrong, if so I'll
modify and resend!
Action points, conference call 1 August 2007
1. Revised RFI version dispatched by chair to list after the meeting. Staff
will work on making the language more accessible and revert with a suggested
new version to the list by 3 August. Jothan F offered to prepare FAQ draft
as RFI annex by 3 August to the list. Final adoption of RFI foreseen at next
meeting 8 August, with target date for posting 10 August and deadline for
input mid-September. Chair will bring up the target dates at the Council
meeting 9 August.
2. More specific questions may be added to the RFI by the constituencies
individually, for their internal distribution of the RFI and collection of
responses to it.
3. Kristina R?s draft of questions to UDRP providers will be further
developed with suggestions from Jothan F and Margie M after the call.
4. Relating to Bruce T?s email suggestions of 26 July: Patrick J will ask
registries whether they can release recent deletes-within-AGP data and
follow-up with Nominet regarding their domain tasting experiences. Margie M
offered to provide the group with the latest BrandJacking data. Paul S (and
Danny Y) will attempt to make a statistical snapshot, sampling the .com zone
file for a five-day period.
Mike Rodenbaugh - chair CBUC (Council) Kristina Rosette - IPC (Council) Greg
Ruth - ISPCP Danny Younger - NCUC Jothan Frakes - Registrar constituency
Margie Milam - Registrar constituency Paul Stahura - Registrar constituency
Sophia Bekele - Nominating Committee appointee to Council Marilyn Cade -
Olof Nordling - Manager, Policy Development Coordination Patrick Jones -
Registry Liaison Manager Nick Ashton Hart - Director for At-Large Glen de
Saint Géry - GNSO Secretariat