ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dt-wg]

RE: [gnso-dt-wg] Bigpulse IPC survey

  • To: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dt-wg] Bigpulse IPC survey
  • From: "Jothan Frakes" <jfrakes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 07:55:14 -0700

Hi Kristina-

It seems like that verbiage in question 7 to advise what to do in the next
question should be in question 8 but it is certainly not worth a battle over it.

-Jothan

Jothan Frakes

Oversee Domain Services

515 S. Flower Street, Suite 4400
Los Angeles, CA 90071
direct +1.213.925.5206
cell +1.206.355.0230
jfrakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.domainsponsor.com

Confidentiality Warning: This e-mail contains information intended only for the
use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this e-mail is
not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, any dissemination, publication or copying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. The sender does not accept any responsibility
for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system that may
occur while using data contained in, or transmitted with, this e-mail. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by return
e-mail. Thank you and have a nice day.  No lawyers were harmed in the creation
of this disclaimer.