ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dt-wg]

RE: [gnso-dt-wg] IPC RFI Report

  • To: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dt-wg] IPC RFI Report
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 14:08:06 -0400

Not sure that is a fair statement. From the very beginning, members of
the Ad Hoc group had discussed the PIR solution (and others like it)
which have actually reduced tasting in .org while still allowing for
legitimate deletes during the AGP.

Regardless of the outcome of the survey, I would ask that the IPC (and
others) have an open mind as to the realm of possible solutions.

Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Sr. Director, Law, Advanced Services  &

Business Development

NeuStar, Inc.