ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dt-wg]

RE: [gnso-dt-wg] DT Outcomes Report - new draft, 1.3

  • To: Jeffrey Eckhaus <jeckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dt-wg] DT Outcomes Report - new draft, 1.3
  • From: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 08:18:17 -0700

Understood. So perhaps the report should simply summarize who responded
without drawing a conclusion. But I think it is still good to include a
summary of who has an AGP and who doesn't since that is an option put
forward as a possible outcome.

BTW, I am not on the calls because there were other registrars who
expressed interest in participating (Jeff, Jothan, etc.) and so I opted
to participate only by list.

Tim