ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dt-wg]

RE: [gnso-dt-wg] RE: Domain Tasting - Outcomes Report version 1.4

  • To: "olof nordling" <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>, <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <owner-gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dt-wg] RE: Domain Tasting - Outcomes Report version 1.4
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 13:51:46 -0400

It would be acceptable to me to have the text of what is now section 4.3
being included as an annex with a reference sentence in the body of the
report.

To avoid any misunderstanding:  I would agree to having any part of 4.3
being included in the body of the report only if it was significantly
revised so as to be limited solely to facts.  For example:

RC developed [number] questions, which were [quote in entirety].
[Number of registrars} were polled; [number] responded/agreed to
participate.  [Number] of these registrars had been in operation before
AGP was introduced in [date].  [If polling was not open to all
ICANN-accredited registrars, identify how polled registrars were
identified and describe common characteristics].  None of participating
registrars had ever engaged in tasting or kiting. [or accurate temporal
and numerical description]

[number] of respondents stated that they had used the AGP to provide a
refund to a registrant who had mis-typed its desired domain name.
[State frequency of such use, if asked, or state that didn't ask how
often or number of instances.]

[Number] of respondents stated that they had used the AGP for
[refund-related purpose].  [State frequency of such use, if asked, or
state that didn't ask how often or number of instances.]

Anything else would have to go into the annex.

Kristina