ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-dt-wg]

RE: [gnso-dt-wg] RE: Domain Tasting - Outcomes Report version 1.4

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Olof Nordling" <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>, "Jeffrey Eckhaus" <jeckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <owner-gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-dt-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-dt-wg] RE: Domain Tasting - Outcomes Report version 1.4
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 21:26:25 -0400

Section 4.3 goes far beyond listing the ways in which "participating"
registrars claim to use the AGP, and provides far more than
"information".  That is part of my objection to it.

You have to trust the registrars and their reps - they're your
customers.  I do not have to do so.  Moreover, there is nothing in
Section 4.3 that provides any basis for me to trust the veracity of its
contents.

I maintain my objection.

Kristina